Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Diva Challenge 105 - Dansk



This challenge was posted by Laura Harms at Diva Challenge 105.

The challenge was to use Margaret Bremner's tangle Dansk somewhere on your tile. I also used Fang, Seljuk, and Zinger. For my string I used number 2 from tanglepatterns.com. You can find it here.

11 comments:

  1. Nice bold tile. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tile; great black and white balance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Nice assortment of tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contrast in black and white which emphasizes the patterns to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! I realy do!
    it "pops up"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautifully done. Very sharp and clean contrast, nice flow, too. Sorry I missed your posts for the last couple of weeks. Thank you for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Celia, this is beautiful, Love the border and the create spaces and the way you did your tangles. A tile to be proud of.... Wel done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and bold - just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, there are some neat tangles there - I love the little beehive cone shaped ones on the strings - nice!

    ReplyDelete